Employee Assistance Programs
We provide employee assistant programs through as a benefit to your staff through our partner practice Best Life Psychology.
Benefits for employees can include can include an improvement in:
• mental and physical wellbeing
• motivation and commitment to the workplace
• attendance at work
• ability to cope with problems and difficulties that led them to seek counselling
• capacity to apply skills learnt during counselling in other areas of their lives
• ability to manage work-related stress
• develop new ways of dealing with problems
How does it work?
EAP is communicated as a benefit available to your staff and provided with a contact number.
On a needs basis, staff contact us as their EAP and are asked their name, the name of their employer and contact phone number.
An initial session typically last one hour, we will set a limit with you as the program sponsor on the approved number of subsequent sessions. Sessions occur at our offices.
The employer is invoiced for the session. Employee’s names are not released to their employer under any circumstances. Statistical data is provided to the employer, however, on how many staff members are using the service and the types of issues that were discussed.
Additionally our Psychologist can act in a consultancy capacity to assist your HR managers in managing emotionally distressing matters with staff. Support your staff through the availability of counselling and support through the services of an Employee assistance program.